Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Satisfied Customers


Fran K.'s Review of: Myrtle Beach Photography
Review: My experience with Myrtle Beach Photography (rating 5 out of 5)

My family went to Myrtle Beach for our usual vacation. This time
however we decided we wanted professional pictures from our vacation
because our oldest daughter will be starting college this fall. We
asked around (locals) and Myrtle Beach Photography was highly
recommended. So we contacted them and from there it was just like we
had been told by the locals. We had GREAT photos, they were very
personal and professional and their costs were at a very reasonable
price. In the end we got exactly what we wanted; exceptional photos of
our vacation and lasting memories. I would highly recommend them to
others.
***********************************************************************

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to send a quick email and tell everyone there THANK YOU!

This THANK YOU is long over due and I have been wanting to email you guys and tell you what a wonderful experience we had with your company. (My daughter had her senior pictures taken by Missy back in June).

Everyone was so nice and informative during the entire process. Missy did a wonderful job taking the pictures and taking her time with my family. She made Olivia feel like a professional model and she loved it! That was an experience Olivia will remember for the rest of her life. Please tell Missy I said THANKS!

The person who did the editing on the pictures did a FANTASTIC job and I was really happy with the final results.

I have shown Olivia's pictures to everyone and they always ask, WHO DID THESE? I have highly recommended you to family and friends and they love your work also.

I hope everyone has a Wonderful day and thank you all again!

Velvet
Virgie, Kentucky
************************************************************************
Hello Myrtle Beach Photography,
My name is Valerie W. and I had Beach Portraits taken by your studio on September 10th. I wanted to write to let you know that we are so happy with our photos! We have received many compliments on them and I am truly proud to show them off!! I especially love the 16X20 Canvas that we ordered. It is beautiful.
I believe that during our photo preview session in the studio I was told that I would receive a link via email in “a few weeks” that directs me to order gifts and such with our photos. I have not yet received that link and I wasn’t sure if that is what I am supposed to use in the event that I want to order holiday cards. Can someone please let me know if I am crazy or please send me the link!!
Thanks again for a terrific experience, Valerie W.
*************************************************************************************

Hi. I am still deciding which package and pictures I want to purchase. I plan to order in the next few weeks. We love the pictures you guys took!! What great photos!! Thanks.

Jana S.
They looks great! Can you add (1) 5x7 of this to my order.. Thanks
again and yall do such a great job!!!

BELINDA
*************************************************************************************
I just wanted to drop you a quick e-mail to let you know we received our pictures today! Even though both of our kids were not in full cooperation, we are so happy with the pictures we received. We would also like to extend our appreciation to Bobbi who was extremely patient and continually trying to get the best shot of our 2 yr old. Thank you so much for your service and quick delivery (we were under the impression we would receive the pictures in 3 weeks). We will definitely recommend your company and plan to use you again!
Thanks again,
Tracy and Mike
Hello! Thank you again for your wonderful services for our
wedding! We loved all of our photos! I have a question
on how do we get our $100 in al a carte photos? I see you
can order them directly on line. Let me know!
Thank you
Tara
*************************************************************************************

I received everything, and they are great!!!

*************************************************************************************

Thanks.
Thanks for your help Kate (sorry for referring you to as Ashlyn. I was going by the email address).
Have a great holiday! Your group has been great to work with. I will certainly recommend you to others who may need a professional photographer in Myrtle Beach. Thanks for everything.
Kathy
********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment